Friday, May 22, 2015

22 May

Hello. I'm sure my family was worried about me being I haven't written in a few days. I am surviving and having a blast. Between seeing the trading floor of Lloyds, getting back to London and meeting with the European Parliament, European Commission and the European state security agency, I haven't had time to sleep, let alone go on the Internet. 

The trip has been exciting and fun and I wish I had more time to write about it. After tomorrow all of my classmates will leave, and I will be on my own. Probably this will lead to me having more time, sleep and most importantly, a slower pace. I heave for Liverpool tomorrow and Dublin Monday. It is hard to decide what is more enviable, Dublin or Memorial Day. Well I hope everyone home is well and I miss you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment