Thursday, April 21, 2016

21 April 2016

I made it! No.. Actually I have only made it to London. I am currently sitting waiting for the second leg of my trip. On the way here, I got to fly first class on the way here, my first such time flying first class on a transatlantic flight. I was pretty impressed to see how the other half lives. Not to be nitpicking but while my lamb chops were seasoned beautifully, I thought they were slightly overcooked for my liking.

Before coming back to Europe, I was talking to Chris about what I was most excited for. I was most excited to be in a group of people, such as a restaurant, an airport, etc. and for it to be nearly silent. What I mean by that is people's voices, especially in Britain, never go above a volume level of 2. I am sitting in the airport and then loudest thing in the concourse is a gentleman's cane hitting the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment