Friday, April 29, 2016

29 April 2016

Hello! Germany has been so much fun. On Wednesday, I took Jana, her mom, and her mom's boyfriend out to dinner at a typical German schnitzel night. I got zeugeunerschnitzel mit 2 beers! It's always fun eating with many Germans because I don't speak German... So no stress on making sure the conversation doesn't get awkward.

Of course we went to the Irish pub after for karaoke. I didn't sing but I did talk to the bartender with whom I drank with a few years ago. On Thursday we went to hadamar and visited a death camp (different than a concentration camp). Then I had a German date and we got ice cream and then dinner together.

I also got my German breakfast. To remind you, I'm not sure what's so special about German breakfast.. All it is is bread, assorted meats (not sure of any of them) cheese, and Nutella! But they don't really drink tea so I am missing that. Tonight we will just stay in or maybe go for cocktails and then the weekend begins! There is a soccer game we will go to, followed by a dance party and then on Sunday it's 1 May, so just walking around and drinking - the perfect German day.

No comments:

Post a Comment