Friday, April 12, 2013

12/4/12

Ok. Well it is now crunch time in the semester. Why I have not written since whenever is because mom and grandma came over. We spend last week in Paris and had a lovely time. I wish I could have written it down, but it honestly wasn't feasible.

I returned by bus from Paris which was lovely. I enjoyed sitting and listening to nothing, reading and thinking. Monday morning, I woke up early and met Will and Sarah Kelsey and showed them around town. We saw Camden Market, the Tower of London, Covent Garden and I took them to a port bar. I believe they had a good time.

This week work was quite busy. I had to not only catch up on things that I should have done last week, but I am in the process of making sure all of my work can easily be transferred over to whoever follows me, making the continuity of my work better. Then Wednesday night I went with Matt and Leah to meet Leah's boss, who invited us out for drinks. Super wonderful guy, but he kept us out later than anticipated. 

Thursday was class. We went to a Buddhist temple, which I really enjoyed.then I helped Matt prepare for an interview and then we watched The Hobbit. That was good except for the fact that it was so long. I was going to write last night, but I was just too tired.

This morning I got up and walked to Covent Garden, where I met a lady who was from Rochester. Talk about a small world. We chatted for a bit and then I started wandering around looking for a place to get a haircut. I ended up getting one, also a shampoo and condition. It was great. After that I relaxed until a group of us went out to dinner at a burrito joint. 

I am off now... in less than 5 hours to Berlin. I will be back on Monday, which hopefully I may be able to write a little. But if not, look for me Tuesday for information and pictures. Mind you, I have been missing everyone a lot lately. Ok...Tschüss

No comments:

Post a Comment