Tuesday, January 15, 2013

15/1/13

So today I got to sleep in. I got up at around 10:15 and from there, I showered and went to my advising meeting. I showed up early, so I went to the coffee shop next to store street. It was decent and I could see myself going back a few times. The prices weren't too bad either. I got word about my internship, which I start Tuesday. The lady does not work on Monday's so most likely, neither do I. How it may work is that I work Tuesdays all day, Wednesday in the morning and Thursday either in the afternoon or Thursday from home. The nice thing about that would be I have a four day weekend, being we have nothing on Friday ever.

After that, we had cultural training at 2. It was okay, but it was more to do with dealing with culture shock than actually telling us about the different cultures. That lasted three hours, but it was compulsory, so I had no choice.

Shopping came next. We went to a place called Waitrose, which is a big grocery store, but nothing like Wegman's. I got some decent food that should last deep into next week. I do not know what tonight will bring, but I assume it will be either something or nothing, depending on what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment