Tuesday, January 29, 2013

29/1

For my second day at my internship, I nailed getting to work. I left at 9:45 and got on the bus. Traffic decided to be terrible, so I sat on the bus and waited for my stop. Once I got off and pressed the buzzer, I looked at my phone and it said 10:31.

At work, I read this thing on the history of the village I work in. Little did I know, there was an intellectual's meeting place about three minutes away, one which William Shakespeare frequented. Then, I went to a meeting with a group. I didn't talk, but it was still an interesting meeting. That went over what we anticipated the time to be, so we didn't get back to the office until 415. So I left for a quick lunch, which consisted of a ham sandwich and was delicious. Then I spent the rest of the evening there. We left around 800, but my boss gave me a ride home.

It was my first time in a car in London. First thing, it is so confusing getting in on the left hand side. Second thing, it is so confusing driving on the left hand side. Third thing, it is so scary being a passenger in London on the left hand side when you are confused about where the car will go next.

Sorry this is short but it was a rather uneventful day, just work. I also must wake up early because we are going to a conference tomorrow. And I love the mornings, so it should be great. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment