Thursday, January 17, 2013

17/1/13

I had to get up early today. I hopped on a bus at 10 and luckily made it to my internship by 11. At my meeting, we discussed what I will be doing during the internship and then we just discussed current issues. The worst part was that my dress shoe broke. So that makes me a little disappointed.
I took the bus back home and crawled back into bed a took a short nap. From there I visited Mark and Jen to discuss my work arrangement and to wish Mark a happy birthday. There, I got to eat a Krispy Kream. It was good, but just not as good as I anticipated. But I mean a doughnut is a doughnut and it was spectacular.

The dorm that we are staying in gave us free pizza tonight and being that we all are paying our own food bill; we gobbled it up like no one's business. Then, Joe and I went for a walk. We walked down to the river and saw Big Ben, Parliament, the London Eye, Louis Vitton and two H&Ms within 100 yards from each other. It was a long and tiring walk and I plan on going to bed early tonight because we must be up tomorrow ready to go at 9:15. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment