Saturday, January 19, 2013

19/1/13

Today started out real slow, being that I slept in, but turned out to be quite interesting.

I left my room a little after one thirty to go to the National Portrait Museum and passed Nicole and Kaity in the stairway. They said they were going to do something so I ended up tagging along. We were joined by three other girls to make our party an even six. We decided to go to Harrods. Harrods is a large department store and I was completely blown away by the size of it. I believe it had at least 5 floors of items. In the store, we broke up and I went with Anna. We only got to the third floor before we decided to leave. We did see a glass tiger statue. It was about the size of Woody (my pet dog, he is a bichon frise). Retail price was 15,000 Pounds. Yeah...

From there we went to Brixton market, but it was closing just as we arrived. I did manage to buy some bananas for a decent price. I got four for 75p. Then once I got home, I sat around with Joe and Meg for a while. We decided to go for a walk, so we walked up to Kings Cross, where Joe got some McDonald's and Meg and I got a lamb doner kebab. What that is is shaved lamb put in a pita bun with lettuce, onions, red lettuce, garlic sauce, and chili sauce if you want it. It is amazing, but cannot be found in the states. Then I came home and just relaxed, something I plan on doing tomorrow until the football matches start at 1 or 4, depending on how enthused I am.

Mom is sending out a package soon, so if there is anything you want sent to me, get in touch with her. Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment