Sunday, February 24, 2013

24/2/13

Today was a wonderfully lazy day. I woke up decently early because I was super hot and thirsty. So I got a nice glass of water and watched an episode of Top Gear. Then, after making breakfast, we headed to Callaghan's to watch the Manchester City-Chelsea game. When we got there, only Matt got a drink. I was going to get something at half time. We were sitting on the stools though and this old, greasy Manchester City fan came over and told us to move. We were just stunned so since Joey and I didn't have drinks, we got off the stools and just stood next to them. Then, we gave him a dirty look as he took one of the chairs. During intermission, we left to go watch it in the lounge and decided that we are not going to go back there. The staff is foreign and that is annoying because they can't understand us and they're not British and the clientele who go there are hostel and basically are not the types of people we want to watch football with.

After that, I came home and took a little nap. Then did some work for my internship and planned some of my time in the future out. I got a flight to Jana's so that is taken care of. Mom got her hotel in London, so that is also taken care of. It is nice that things are getting into place. It will also be nice to stop spending money on things and actually do them. Which is what March and April are for.

Tomorrow, I will start work on one of my papers that are due. It is an open topic, but I want to get a jump on it before the weekend. Ok bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment