Tuesday, March 12, 2013

13/3/13

Hello there

12/3

As I awoke this morning, I realized the two previous nights, I slept on much better beds. I was groggy and sore but managed to make it to the shower. I put on some warm clothes and headed to Trafalgar Square. The reason why I went there was because I wanted to go to the National Gallery. I did not wear warm enough clothes.

The National Gallery was overwhelming. It had some great pieces of art, but none outrageously famous. They, too had some lillypads. Still some of my favorite pieces ever. I have really come to like impressionism. That is enough of that.

I went to the National Portrait Gallery next. I enjoyed it a lot, and it offers you a great look into British history and the art is quite good. So you know, the portrait of Princess Kate is as rough as you would think. Probably the worst piece in there. But so be it, she has time to get a new one.

Then I went back here and relaxed and more importantly, warmed up. I planned out May, so I have a much better idea of what I am doing. Then I started doing some research, but mainly just talked in the lounge. It came back to bite me tonight.

13/3

Work was fun. I will tell you about it in my internship post (which I must do two. I am sorry). I got home by 7.15, so after an hour break, I started on my paper. Where I sit now, at 12:15, is ~1250. So only ~750 to go. I think I will work up until 1:00, then save the rest for tomorrow. I should be able to get a decent chuck of it finished by then. At least I would if I got off this blog. So cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment