Wednesday, March 13, 2013

14/3/13

I am still dreading the day when I must work every day. Today, I got in at the required time of 9.30, no biggie. We had a meeting with someone, her name was Jenny. She seems really sweet. She is also married, mainly I am assuming this because she has a ring on her fingers. But I have been mistaken before.

I left early at 5.45 and took the 242 bus home. It still takes me to Holburn, so I have to walk about 10 minutes, but it takes me directly through the city. I wanted to see the sights on the way home. It was nice, I enjoyed seeing the tall buildings, the fancy people, and all the lights. I got back to my room around 6.38, where my roommate was sleep. So I left and hung out with Joey for a while. We gathered a small group and headed out to ULU. Most people were busy writing a paper that is due tomorrow. I finished mine last night at 1.45 am sharp! So we went to ULU and watched the first half of the football match. A whole bunch of nothing happened, so we headed back to Woburn (that and Joey needed to finish his paper). So the rest of the night I have been catching up on work. I have been a little behind since I spent the weekend away and work two days really drags it out of me. But I am nearly there, and should be caught up for the weekend. I hope you all have a happy St. Patrick's Day.

Oh, you will hear from me before then, but I just wanted to wish it to you now because I can. Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment