Monday, March 4, 2013

4/3/13

Sorry for the little break. The reason why I didn't post anything is because I haven't really done anything of note of late. I told you about the Greenwich trip, which was great. Saturday, I didn't do a thing. I woke up, watched a movie, took a short walk and then a group of us went out to the East End to finally explore that area. It was neat but that is about all. I would like to go back and I know I have said it and will say it again, I am so excited to bring mom there.

Sunday I woke up and cleaned my room a little. After, around 4, I met up with everyone and we watched the North London Derby between Tottenham and Arsenal. It was a very exciting game, but that was the only excitement of my day. I spent the rest of it just lounging around and I finished the night by watching The Gladiator with Russell Crowe.

Today, I got up bright and early and wrote a paper in Store Street about the Jews in England. It took about 2 hours and ended up being just over 1025 words (it was 1000 minimum). From there, I went for a jog because it was lovely. It is amazing how excited the entire city gets when it is nice out. The streets were packed. I ran down to Big Ben, crossed the bridge, ran by the London Eye and scampered back home. It is great how fast one gets out of shape. I can walk forever, but running is not my fort de gras. The rest of the night I will finish picking up my clothes and read a little before heading to work. I am sure there will be more to talk about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment