Saturday, June 16, 2012

16/6/12

Today was so beautiful! It was like 20 degrees Celsius, and the sun was out for the majority of the day. I woke up and laid in bed for a while, then we all met up with Dr. Papé for lunch. We went to this place in the historic section and the food/service was wonderful. Mom would have been proud with the piece of beef I had. Then we just walked around the city more, so that was nice. Then after a little rest, Ashley and I walked down to the bakers and got some Pain au Chocolat and I got a baguette for dinner. Surprisingly, when we got back, everyone was looking for us. So we all walked downtown for dinner. When they were in getting their food, I walked around some more. Then we regrouped and they ate their dinner in front of the castle. It was nice sitting out there people watching!

When I got back to my room, I had dinner. It was really surreal eating tonight. This is what my dinner looked like
Apart from my room being messy (I will clean it tomorrow after Mont Saint Michel), dinner was spectacular. I have the door to my balcony open and my window wide open. On my table is bread, Paté, and wine. You have not had bread until you have had fresh french bread. It was so amazing. Surprisingly, paté was very  good. Who would have thought?! If you are unsure of what it is, look it up. Then be surprised. It was a solid day and I hope the weather stays like this. Ok,



No comments:

Post a Comment