Friday, June 15, 2012

15/6/12

Ok. Something they don't tell you about Caen until you get here... then it is like a running joke around the city--It rains all the time. Every day we have been here, it has rained at least a little bit. By that, I mean like at least a couple hours. Another thing they don't tell you is that the sun doesn't set until like 23h00. It is really confusing when you are walking around at like 21h30 and it feels like 17h. Just crazy. 

Class today was only until 12h15. And the excursion this afternoon got canceled. So, after lunch I took a nice nap after checking Facebook. You know that feeling you get when it is like cold and damp and rainy and all you want to do is curl up and sleep-- I did that. I am writing this early because I am not sure what tonight will bring. AND tomorrow is suppose to be nice, so that means it will only rain for a few hours instead of all day. 

Why America ruled the 1900's   This link made me really like America and appreciate a simpler and more fun time.



No comments:

Post a Comment