Wednesday, June 13, 2012

13/6/12

Today was an extremely long day. I had class for six hours, which went all right. I got picked on for being bad at french-- no surprise there haha. I think one of the best things I do is lunch. And eat bread. But lunch is free every day and I have had seafood the past two days. It is so fresh and super. It makes me so happy. Speaking of that, my shoes are still wet from yesterday. After class, I laid down for a little snooze, then decided naps are for wimps. Probably as I am writing this, Rory is taking a nap. 

I went exploring after alone, found some really nice places to shop and took a lot of pictures. As I returned home, everyone else in my group was meeting for dinner, so I went with them. Somehow, I was chosen for map reader extraordinaire. Which, I can read a map... but I don't really care where we go or how we get there... so I don't put too much effort into it. Also, with the bread I eat, I am rarely hungry. During dinner, we met a man from Sweden. We ended up talking to him for the duration of dinner. We talked everything from politics to schooling and social structure to football. 

We took a tour of the city at night at 21:30. It was nice and We saw the abbey aux hommes.

 Then we proceeded around other spots and talked. I am writing this at 12:15, so tomorrow may be rough. I hope that everyone home is doing well. Also, know that I am tearing up Europe like you all asked. Feel free to send me an email or facebook message if you want. 

And ps. I don't think Rory is taking a nap because soccer starts in 5 minutes. So I apologize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment