Sunday, June 24, 2012

24/6/12

There is not much to tell about today's amazing day. I woke at up 11. So I started off mad at myself for sleeping so late. I did go to the Chateau last night at some point to watch an opera. I don't know what was going on but figured whatever. We had class from 12-2 to review for the midterm tomorrow. Then walked down to Monoprix for some schnackums. 


  1. It was raining
  2. Monoprix is closed on Sunday
  3. I was pissed.
So we went back and I muddled around here a little bit. Reading things and drying off. Then went over to Ashlee's room where we stayed for the next like 3 hours. I don't know what we did... but like there was 7 of us in there talking and whatever. Then we walked downtown for dinner. Just a little pizzeria, so not even anything amazing either. Came here around 23h and wrote two journal entries and two blog posts because I wasn't able to last night. Now I am going to try and wash some clothes quick and go to bed before 130. ok love you and miss you all a lot still. Really!


No comments:

Post a Comment