Wednesday, June 27, 2012

27/6/12

After a short day, I realized that the french 'r' is still really hard to say. Phonetics was rough to say the least. After a quick lunch, we went to the beach. I didn't get to take any pictures, so my apologizes there. But it is another thing I can now cross off my list: I have swam in the English Channel. After a quick dip (the water is actually cold... just like they say it is), a group of us ventured off to play some mini-golf. It was a lot of fun playing mini golf with a bunch of random kids from across the country. After that, we bummed around town for a bit. Kelsey, Rebecca, and I got some crepes. Mine had chocolate and Nutella in it. It was so good. They make them so much better in France than other places I have decided. Most of my clothes have dried. I am off now to do some homework for tomorrow then a few of us are going down town to watch the football game. Should be exciting since I haven't watched one since coming to Europe. I send this post out to Mez, because I miss him and I haven't seen any organs lately. Sorry. Miss you! and everyone elses.


I hope you all get as much enjoyment out of this as I did. There are also more episodes (4 in total). Number 2 is my favorite. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment