Tuesday, June 26, 2012

26/6/12

Class was actually pretty fun today. We talked a lot just about random things. I don't really recall now, but I know I participated more than usual, so that is supah doopah! Of course lunch was great again. I had ham and gravy. Did I mention that the chocolate here is still so amazing. I had a piece of chocolate pie for dessert (because they literally do not mess around with any of the food here. Sorry Fisher). We then learned about the French government afterwards. It was confusing but I think I got the gist of it. The President of France has the power to get rid of the Assembly. Like think about it-- Obama tells everyone in the House of Representatives to go home and don't comeback Monday. Then they just have a new election. This has only happened once though-- J. Chirac did it. Just crazy though to think about.

I did laundry from 315 to 400. That involved washing my clothes in the sink and hanging them haphazardly around my room. I will put a picture. It  was a little frustrating and I cannot wait until I get the chance to use a washing machine again!! Maybe Paris... I am off to take a nice long walk tonight... maybe find some dinner or some bread. Who knows. But ok. Miss you!! 

Shirts on the table, socks on the windowsill, jeans on the balcony. I live in style.




No comments:

Post a Comment