Sunday, June 10, 2012

10/6/12

The day is here. I have been planning on this trip to Europe since I got back three years ago. One, it seems that three years flies by. Two, watching the news on mute is complete garbage. After going to bed at Midnight and waking up at 4:00, I realized that everything sucks when you are tired. After going to the house twice because we forgot things (Internet Cable, Gas), I realized that I left my pens at home. No G2's for me. The first plane we took was small, but it scooted right along- getting to Washington before I anticipated. It only took about an hour. I am not sure what to expect for the next few hours. I do know that I will get to sit a lot, and nap in uncomfortable positions. I apologize for the lack of originality in this post, but I have been just sitting all day, rarely talking and waiting to ride and sit some more. I will try to be more exciting on my next post. For now, I leave you with an interesting article that I hope you all will like.     Plans not carried out 

Tally Ho!



No comments:

Post a Comment