Monday, June 25, 2012

25/6/12

Today's morning class was easily the best I have had here. I didn't learn a lot but it sure was a lot of fun. What we were to do was to pick a well known person and write a little narrative about them and the class had to guess who it is based upon the story. We chose Will Ferrell. Paraphrased (for length and because I am a little lazy and why would you want to read this whole story anyways?) (and in French) our story went like this:

"He was walking through the woods searching for his dog Baxter since the bad man kicked him. He heard a noise in the woods and ran to it. It was a bear, which proceeded to punch him in the face and tear his suit. Baxter came running and told the bear to go away."
We then got to color this on a picture and that took up the entire morning! The afternoon, we learned more about WWII, especially the landing at Normandy. Then, at 16h30, we took our midterm. I hope that I did well on it. I am expecting at least an 85, so that should be a good start. Then, after a failed trip to the bakers, I had dinner at the dining hall with Ross, Kelsey, and Rebecca. It was a lot of fun. Rebecca and I watched YouTube videos for a while then we joined up with everyone for just some talking and hanging out. Kind of a very calm but fun night. Nothing else exciting on this end. Hope fun stuff is going on at home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment