Thursday, June 14, 2012

14/6/12

Oh Jeudi. After a late night last night, this morning was a little rough. But once classes started, I got into it well. I struggled a bit with the grammar but things are really looking promising for me to be confident enough to travel France alone once I have to.

After class, we went to the abbey aux hommes. It is a place where monks lived. it was really neat and I will have to tell you more about it when I get home. It was closed when we went, so we got a special tour. Maybe on one of my days off, I will get an extended tour. Or not.. its kind of whatever. 



Dinner was good! I had a crepe with something in it... and a raw egg placed in the middle! It is just so surreal to walk around Caen. Like, I am in France in a French city doing... French people stuff.. Like eating bread. I eat so much bread. Tomorrow, I will finish the loaf I bought  Wednesday and the other Pain au Chocolat. Look it up. It is great! 

Here is a picture of the organ in the Abbey that I believe Mez will want to see.... and a link that is very useful.

Link


Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment