Tuesday, June 19, 2012

19/6/12

Today was a pretty plain day. Nothing too exciting really happened, which is always ok. I got new bedding and towels so that is really exciting! Except after this I must make my bed. In class, we learned three news verb tenses... before pause. So from 845 to 1000. Quite a load. After class, we went to Monoprix and got some food and junk. Then too the bakery for bread. Oh yea, I also washed my clothes today. What I mean is I washed 2 white tee shirts and four pairs of underwear in my sink and have them strewn across my room in a hopeless attempt to dry. I hope they do by Thursday! Saw a french film in a french movie theatre. It was an experience. The movie was so so but overall, it was a fun trip. After, a few friends and I went to a closed mall for dinner. Ya, strange I know, but the food was definitely all right. After a tram trip home, I wrote this and will now do some homework for tomorrow. Which, at 13h, we leave for the beaches, so that will be something more than amazing! Until tomorrow night!


No comments:

Post a Comment